Friday 25 June 2010

Guess Whose Back??

So after another week off partying with cool people in bands we are back, well I am. The boy wonder is out celebrating his birthday with his better half. So what is on tonights show???

A whole cavalcade of new tracks that I've picked up over the last week. New mixes, including a couple from a man who may have featured on my first show, GoHomeProductions. He has come along way since those crazy days, recently producing some new David Bowie material. He is back in the mash-up scene with a new free to download E.P. which you can get here... I have included one of the Videos from this E.P here...


Album of the Week

This week's 'album of the week' is the new hotly anticipated album from Kele Okereke (formally of Bloc Party). I have been playing Tenderoni for a few weeks now on the show and it was even a single of the week back in April. The Album has finally hit the shops this week with mostly positive reviews....

"He’s come out of his shell and is showing his true colours"

"It is not a huge departure from Bloc Party - Kele has clearly taken a risk, which is refreshing to see. And for that alone the album is a triumph."

"A really solid debut."

Let Me know what you guys think...

My Mash-Up Video

So, people following this regularly will have seen the Video that I made, which I posted up hjere last week... I thought I'd add it again and let you guys comment and let me know what you think. I am working on touching up a couple of things that have been pointed out already and uploading a HD copy stay tuned....


Playlist

Pendulum - Crush

Arcade Fire - Month Of May
Pendulum interview
Sub Focus - Splash

AOTW
Kele - Unholy Thoughts

We Are Scientists - Nice Guys
Tame Impala - Solitude Is Bliss (Canyons Remix)
The Drums - Let's Go Surfing
Underworld - Scribble (Radio Edit)
Interpol - Lights
Goldheart Assembler - Under the Waterway
Funeral Party - NYC Moves to the Sound of LA
The Chemical Brothers - Swoon
Kele - Yesterdays Gone

As always I wil finish off with a couple of Mash-Up Videos...

Bitter Sweet Woman from djleclown on Vimeo.


And one just for the Blog. Its another Paramore Video.. these seem to be swamping You Tube at the Moment...



No comments:

Post a Comment